Email Rep. Scibak directly at John.Scibak@MAHouse.gov.
Or contact staff:
Peter Antonellis, Staff Director
Emily Michalakes, Legislative Aide
Dana Muller, Constituent Services
|State House OfficeState House, Room 43
Boston, MA 02133
Tel: (617) 722-2030
Fax: (617) 722-2215
|District OfficeP.O. Box 136
South Hadley, MA 01075
Tel: (413) 539-6566
Fax: (413) 539-5855
If you would like to either schedule a visit or invite Representative Scibak to attend an event, please contact Peter Antonellis with the following information:
- Name and contact information of the individual or organization’s contact person
- Date, time and location of event or meeting
- Background information on the event or purpose of meeting
- Approximate number of people attending the event or meeting
- If you are requesting a congratulatory greeting, such as a citation, resolution, or letter, please provide the details on the recipient and matter.
After viewing the constituent services page, contact Dana for assistance. Please help our office help you by considering the following questions:
- Describe the situation with as much detail as you have. Have you contacted someone already? If so, can you provide the name and contact information of that person? When was the date? Have you completed a form or application of some kind? What have you been told? Were you promised a response that you have not received?
- Please explain the nature of the problem. Does it involve only you? A child? A parent? Another relative? Someone else? What do you think might happen if your problem is not solved?
- Due to privacy laws, some agencies will not speak with our office without a signed release form. Some of those forms are located below in the “Commonly Requested Forms” area on the constituent services page.